Thursday, December 13, 2007

With your love, all I have in you is more than enough.

10 days in Thailand seemed like it took forever to pass. This would probably be the most memorable trip thus far; experiencing God in different ways, shedding tears and sweat, having a good time in each other's company, laughing at stupid lame jokes and reflecting on the work we have done.

There's so much I want to say but I don't think I can put all my thoughts down in words. Chiang Mai is such a beautiful place, and the children over there are all lovely. Looking at the refugee kids and how they actually hold a simple faith really amazes me. It makes me feel ashamed and how I sometimes take things for granted. Life there is just so simple, they are contented with biscuits and ovaltine, yet back here, its never enough. I was soaking in the beauty of God's creation. Nature, and the million stars out on cold nights. Blue skies, green fields, mountains and the vast amount of land and space is something we don't see here everyday. And also travelling in the back of a sheltered pickup truck with the strong cold wind blowing in your face and hair was definitely an experience.

I think I spent alot of time alone, thinking and reflecting on different things. Even in bkk, I had time to stop and think. Shopping was pretty productive though I believed I should have bought more. It was actually fun walking alone and hunting for the shops I've been to the last time round, looks like I can make my way around bkk myself pretty well. There was one crazy night though, I was pretty near drunk haha. Kao san's the place to be if you want to chill out in bkk cos drinks are pretty cheap. And yes that night we had 3 shots in a row beside cocktails and beer.

There are issues I don't know how to address and I'm trying my best to not even think abt it. Its somewhat disturbing yet I don't think I'm exactly staying away from it. I don't know, its just weird. Oh well I'm not gonna think abt it for now, I'm happily reliving Thailand. Plans for tonight are smth to look forward to so yeh great!

4:13 PM;

Feel.Love.Thinking.Of

WISHLIST!
click here

TUMBLR
for random stuff

TWITTER
if you really are that bored haha
DAWN

is 21 OMGZ
gemini
enjoys icecream, baking & sweet treats
graduates in a year and a half
white.black.grey.navy. boringboringboring much?

loves God, and friends
loves music and tigerlily; the 60gb ipod video
fashion, vintage, polaroid junkie
1706 is the day! :D

THESONGS!

M83/graveyard girl
Tilly and the Wall/pot kettle black
Tilly and the Wall/rainbows in the dark
The Jealous Girlfriends/roboxulla
Parachute Band/living rain
Kings of Convenience/misread
Yelle/je veux te voir (club-club version)
New Young Pony Club/the bomb
Hillsong/to the ends of the earth

THEFRIENDS!

friendster

MTV 1T37 first intake 1T37 second intake cj bowling
brandon canni/shiya charlotte daniel deana edwin ele hafi hannah huisi huiting jonas kami louie lynn melly michelle mike momo nikki phong phy sharon sher shijie shou terence tkl vania weng xinyi yining yimin zephy

photos!
shutterfly albums

STUFF FOR SALE
previous blog

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011

GLAM!

guestbook


ShoutMix chat widget