Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly (No lyric hunting! That is cheating!)
1. I picked you out of a crowd and talked to you.
2. I'm back in Liverpool and everything seems the same. (kenneth, this is too easy for you)
3. To watch the leaves grow on the trees with you is out of question.
4. Oh Five A.M. on the bathroom floor from the night before.
5. Oh no, she's not a secret now. (jiajun)
6. This is a song about susan. (I seriously doubt anyone would be able to guess the songs from #1 till now haha)
7. Well I saw fireworks from the freeway (charly)
8. When I was a little boy I used to wonder (OKAYY nobody would know this song besides 2 of my friends haha)
9. Light starts in a dark place
10. Lets get drunk
11. San Francisco bay, past pier thirty nine (charly)
12. When we were lovers, we were kissers
13. Someone to hold me tight that would be very nice (aiyah so easyyyyy)
14. This is my life; Its not what it was before. (kenneth)
15. You went up and down inside my head
16. Looking back I clearly see what it is that's killing me (kenneth)
17. I broke into your house last night
18. I'm an engine driver on the long run (jiajun/ kenneth)
19. Day upon day it's a race to be known
20. I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
OKAY happy guessing I really think some are pretty hard unless you listen to strange songs like I do. HAHA
//Kenneth isn't so smart. I gave him so many cluesssssss hahaha
is 21 OMGZ
gemini
enjoys icecream, baking & sweet treats
graduates in a year and a half
white.black.grey.navy. boringboringboring much?
loves God, and friends
loves music and tigerlily; the 60gb ipod video
fashion, vintage, polaroid junkie
1706 is the day! :D
M83/graveyard girl
Tilly and the Wall/pot kettle black
Tilly and the Wall/rainbows in the dark
The Jealous Girlfriends/roboxulla
Parachute Band/living rain
Kings of Convenience/misread
Yelle/je veux te voir (club-club version)
New Young Pony Club/the bomb
Hillsong/to the ends of the earth
friendster
MTV
1T37 first intake
1T37 second intake
cj bowling
brandon
canni/shiya
charlotte
daniel
deana
edwin
ele
hafi
hannah
huisi
huiting
jonas
kami
louie
lynn
melly
michelle
mike
momo
nikki
phong
phy
sharon
sher
shijie
shou
terence
tkl
vania
weng
xinyi
yining
yimin
zephy
photos!
shutterfly albums
STUFF FOR SALE
previous blog
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
guestbook