Sunday, February 24, 2008

Take all your chances while you can.


I finally met up with the other three spastards after like a million years. Haha and seriously Phong and Weiqin are damn unglam as usual la. Went to town to get Melly's present with Louie, then headed to Melly's place for the surprise. My gosh, turns out there were more army guys than expected and why do they like to engage in acts like "dao pok"? Hahaha damn funny la.

And so I think the most exciting thing that happened during the night was camwhoring, and trying to find Bala a date for the coms ball. HAHAH omg it was really hilarious and Phong thanks for sabo-ing me huh. Btw, I learnt how to play poker and its damn fun cos I won the first two rounds but all of them stole all my money and I was left with one dollar!

I'm so tired now, I still have so many things on my to-do list, which I really need to get down to doing. Ahhhh I need to find a life back soon, after I get all the important things done. Okay, at least I am gg to Bkk, but before and after the trip, I have to chiong studying.

Its strange but I've been having really weird dreams recently, and they seem to involve alot of the people I used to be close to. Haha maybe I miss them too much thats why they appear in my dreams ah. Another good friend is leaving on Monday, sigh. Well, at least Eugene's coming back on Tues.

I really need to stock up on polaroid film.

12:09 AM;

Feel.Love.Thinking.Of

WISHLIST!
click here

TUMBLR
for random stuff

TWITTER
if you really are that bored haha
DAWN

is 21 OMGZ
gemini
enjoys icecream, baking & sweet treats
graduates in a year and a half
white.black.grey.navy. boringboringboring much?

loves God, and friends
loves music and tigerlily; the 60gb ipod video
fashion, vintage, polaroid junkie
1706 is the day! :D

THESONGS!

M83/graveyard girl
Tilly and the Wall/pot kettle black
Tilly and the Wall/rainbows in the dark
The Jealous Girlfriends/roboxulla
Parachute Band/living rain
Kings of Convenience/misread
Yelle/je veux te voir (club-club version)
New Young Pony Club/the bomb
Hillsong/to the ends of the earth

THEFRIENDS!

friendster

MTV 1T37 first intake 1T37 second intake cj bowling
brandon canni/shiya charlotte daniel deana edwin ele hafi hannah huisi huiting jonas kami louie lynn melly michelle mike momo nikki phong phy sharon sher shijie shou terence tkl vania weng xinyi yining yimin zephy

photos!
shutterfly albums

STUFF FOR SALE
previous blog

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011

GLAM!

guestbook


ShoutMix chat widget