Friday, March 21, 2008

But their still your eyes
And now that you're gone to some place else
I can't save you
So I'm giving every part of you away.


Once again its time to remember Jesus Christ's death on the cross.

I would like to say that the message Peter Maiden preached the past 2 nights have been very thought-evoking. Okay but I admit I did doze off because I've had long days in school before heading to Ang Mo Kio Presbytarian Church for the Wed and Monty Thurs services. And Easter Convention tmr morning would be a very big event, as usual every year.

I'm so exhausted. I'm gonna take a break tmr (except that I have a grp project meeting in the afternoon) before I start on all the assignments I have to rush on. Its funny how the subject I'm most confident of would probably give me one of my shittier grades for my mid-terms. Exclude accounting please, I have thrown my 20% away.

One more month. Thats all I have to get all my studying done. Would you like to tell me how is that possible considering accounting takes up alot of my time cos I keep trying to understand how it works, then OB is such a huge subject and to me its like a sea of words I have no idea how my brain can store that much information. Computing? Weird subject and irritating as well. No idea how I'm going to deal with writing excel formulas and answering very technical qns. Lastly, stats my fav subject! Just alot of practising to be done. I keep getting reminded of Mr Lee and how he would be so patient with us during tutorials. Hahaha classic times.

Okay, so much for all my analysis of my 4 modules and the amt of hard work I have to put in. Glitzy pointed out to me that he's glad I actually am not aimless anymore, not that I have a choice but yeah I'm half glad I have smth to keep me busy. I don't know why everyone tells me its a good thing.

1:12 AM;

Feel.Love.Thinking.Of

WISHLIST!
click here

TUMBLR
for random stuff

TWITTER
if you really are that bored haha
DAWN

is 21 OMGZ
gemini
enjoys icecream, baking & sweet treats
graduates in a year and a half
white.black.grey.navy. boringboringboring much?

loves God, and friends
loves music and tigerlily; the 60gb ipod video
fashion, vintage, polaroid junkie
1706 is the day! :D

THESONGS!

M83/graveyard girl
Tilly and the Wall/pot kettle black
Tilly and the Wall/rainbows in the dark
The Jealous Girlfriends/roboxulla
Parachute Band/living rain
Kings of Convenience/misread
Yelle/je veux te voir (club-club version)
New Young Pony Club/the bomb
Hillsong/to the ends of the earth

THEFRIENDS!

friendster

MTV 1T37 first intake 1T37 second intake cj bowling
brandon canni/shiya charlotte daniel deana edwin ele hafi hannah huisi huiting jonas kami louie lynn melly michelle mike momo nikki phong phy sharon sher shijie shou terence tkl vania weng xinyi yining yimin zephy

photos!
shutterfly albums

STUFF FOR SALE
previous blog

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011

GLAM!

guestbook


ShoutMix chat widget