Monday, June 30, 2008

Graveyard girl.

I just realised the lyrics to Graveyard Girl is kinda freaky and dark, in spite it being a great song. And after the 2 days at retreat and finding out abt the darker side of reality, I think I ought to be wary of such things.

Anyway yesterday I followed my parents after lunch and my Dad had to go to his office for a while so my mum and I were just stoning there waiting for him. I saw this huge cassette player hahah its so super old school just check it out man. Totally back to the 70's/80's.

Then we went for some gelato next door at this really cosy italian eatery; Stiff Chilli.

Pls check out the lighting! They used old school plastic food covers damn frigging cool

Back part of the place is opened air


Yay gelato! I had white chocolate + ferrero

Its such a quaint hideout, like in some weird part of Singapore (Jalan Besar). And my dad says the pastas and pizzas are good so I shall go and try someday. They make their own waffle baskets which comes together with 2 big scoops of gelato, at $4.40. Thats cheaper than a scoop of fattening Ben and Jerry's.

And that reminds me that I really have to get down to exercising after all the icecream, chips, twisties and bbq food I had over the weekend. 5 pints of B&J for everyone to share, and my all-time favourite Dublin Mudslide included. Yup its true it doesn't taste like the bulks we used to have in the dipcases. It tastes...processed, but still good.

I start school in another 3 days, and it really kills my mood. Trying to enjoy the few days of my holiday is hard because I have so many things on my mind that I need to do. How I wish I could drag them out and place them in the recycle bin. I have this craving for gelato now, at least it is euphoric enough for me right now.

2:31 PM;

Feel.Love.Thinking.Of

WISHLIST!
click here

TUMBLR
for random stuff

TWITTER
if you really are that bored haha
DAWN

is 21 OMGZ
gemini
enjoys icecream, baking & sweet treats
graduates in a year and a half
white.black.grey.navy. boringboringboring much?

loves God, and friends
loves music and tigerlily; the 60gb ipod video
fashion, vintage, polaroid junkie
1706 is the day! :D

THESONGS!

M83/graveyard girl
Tilly and the Wall/pot kettle black
Tilly and the Wall/rainbows in the dark
The Jealous Girlfriends/roboxulla
Parachute Band/living rain
Kings of Convenience/misread
Yelle/je veux te voir (club-club version)
New Young Pony Club/the bomb
Hillsong/to the ends of the earth

THEFRIENDS!

friendster

MTV 1T37 first intake 1T37 second intake cj bowling
brandon canni/shiya charlotte daniel deana edwin ele hafi hannah huisi huiting jonas kami louie lynn melly michelle mike momo nikki phong phy sharon sher shijie shou terence tkl vania weng xinyi yining yimin zephy

photos!
shutterfly albums

STUFF FOR SALE
previous blog

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011

GLAM!

guestbook


ShoutMix chat widget